Friday, December 5, 2008

The Interstate275Florida.com Website Transition is Done!

After one week without a web host, Interstate275Florida.com is back in business!

It's a long story, but in the end we have solved our technical issues and we are back online. You may notice that many of the features of Interstate275Florida.com are back with a few exceptions. For example, the Interstate 375 and Interstate 175 pages have still yet to be fine tuned, but I'll have them up shortly.

Now I need your help.

I have checked the website for functionality prior to publishing it to the server. However, if you come across anything (such as broken links) that I should be made aware of please feel free to contact me using the Feedback page on Interstate275Florida.com.

Hopefully you will like the new format I have given Interstate275Florida.com and I welcome your comments. Thanks for your patience as the transition was done. And by the way, more on the technical aspects of why Interstate275Florida.com was offline for a week later.

No comments: